Introducing the glamorous Philmah Bocks!
Performer, compere, mistress of ceremonies, glamorous host, and all-round entertainer… a list of attributes as long as her luscious lashes!
With a dazzling career that has spanned the globe for over 15 years, Miss Bocks brings experience, professionalism, sparkling wit, social lubrication and panache to any occasion.
She’s charismatic, funny, fresh and vibrant. She’s got a wardrobe bursting with fabulous frocks and a repertoire of spectacular musical numbers. Miss Bocks is quite simply, contemporary drag at its finest. Her salacious, savvy style is sure to beguile and enchant your guests for an event they’ll never forget.
- Young South Australian Of the Year
- Best individual entrant costume award – Sydney Mardi Gras 1996
- Stephen Cummings Best Film award at the Queer Screen Mardi Gras Film Festival for her film “Tales from The Powder Room”, starring Kylie Minogue.
- Performed for Jean Paul Gaultier opening night of his exhibition.
- Host of Boylesque: GH Hotel
- Producer of Lady Business with Art Simone
- Best Costume design: Sydney Mardi Gras 2015
- Ambassador for Glitter Festival 2015 / 2016
- Assistant Festival Director: Broken Heel festival 2015 / 2016